Wednesday 24 June 2009

All

Ok so I got this from one of the people who writes one of the great blogs I read,Sandycalico, and its taken me two days to make up my mind what I would write, I have finally managed to work out my answers....had brain freeze halfway through and had to save it and come back;  but finally the definative version is finished.

I am going to however beg forgivness for the fact that I have not passed this on to 8 other bloggers, I don't know eight other people who blog, but I promise to pass it along as I find other like minded souls who find this blogging a great pasttime.





Here are the rules


Mention the person who tagged you.


Complete the lists of 8

Tag 8 other bloggers and let them know.


8 Things I'm looking forward to:


Seeing my Oh who has been working away.

Our trip to Eurodisney in September.

My sons 3rd birthday.

Spending summer days on the beach with my family.

Finally getting a lie in.

Getting a new car that dosen't drink petrol.

A weekend away with OH with no child.

The new football season.



8 Things I did yesterday
  1. Vaxed the Carpet.
  2. Changed the beds.
  3. Scrubbed the decking.
  4. Went to  Work.
  5. Sat outside in the garden painting with Smurf
  6. Took some photos.
  7. Talked to hubby on the phone from where he is working away.
  8. went shopping fro shoes for Smurf.
8 Things I wish I could do
  1. Live abroad again
  2. Play the piano 
  3. Get more sleep
  4. be a stay at home mum
  5. Sing on stage
  6. Speak other languages fluently
  7. Lose weight 
  8. Keep my family healthy Safe and Happy always
8 favourite fruits
  1. Strawberry 
  2. Melon
  3. Cherries
  4. Bananas
  5. Raspberries
  6. Strawberries
  7. Strawberries
  8. Raisins(Only covered in Chocolate, not sure they count).
8 Places I'd like to travel
  1. Safari in Africa
  2. Thailand (Again)
  3. Maldives
  4. Russia
  5. New York 
  6. Mexico (Again)
  7. New Zealand 
  8. Japan
8 Places I've lived
  1. Coventry
  2. Midlands
  3. Stirling
  4. Coventry (Again)
  5. Kirkcaldy
  6. Edinburgh
  7. Merseyside
  8. Scotland
8 people tagged

Now I am stuck, cause I have not been blogging for more than a week, and I dont know 8 people who blog....so I am going to answer the questions anyway

    1 comment:

    1. Lovely to read more about you.
      PS Chocolate raisins? My kinda girl x

      ReplyDelete