Monday 2 April 2012

Where has the Time Gone??????

God I cant believe how long its been since I posted on this blog, July 2010, seems like forever ago, actually it is forever ago.  So much has changed in my life since then, I have had a long blogging and twitter holiday, but today I felt like I needed to come and post something again.

I have talked before about wanting more kids and not being able to have any and over the last few weeks this has become a complete reality to me.  On the 1st March I had to have a hysterectomy and that mean for me there really is no possibility of ever having any more little sprogglets.  I am still of work at the moment recovering and getting to spend lots of time with my little Smurf who is growing like a weed and will be 6 in July ( I can hardly believe it).

What has surprised me the most since I had the surgery is that my longing for children rather than getting worse has gotten a lot easier to deal with, I think that before there was always that outside possibility that it just might happen and so that fed into my want, now that the possibility is no longer there I have found that I am suddenly much more able to deal with it, and not thinking about it constantly.  This for me has been one o the up sides of the surgery, and believe me even though my consultant tells me there are loads of upsides I am struggling 4 weeks post op to find them, good job I have a good sense of humour.

I do think after my long holiday I am going to come back to blogging, I missed the friends I made there and the little bits of writing I got to do about me and smurf, as well as the slightly cathartic feeling that blogging gives you.

So that's me I'm Baackkkkkkk.


No comments:

Post a Comment